Scar Remover Gel for Scars from C-Section, Stretch Marks, Acne, Surgery
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Brand: TEREZ & HONOR
- VISIBLY REDUCE SCAR TISSUE: Terez & Honor Scar Remover gel contains medical-grade silicone gel, which is the #1 scar reduction ingredient for all types of scars. It permanently reduces scar tissue by limiting the production of collagen, resulting in a softer and flatter scar.
- WORKS ON BOTH OLD AND NEW SCARS: It's never too late to use our scar removal gel, as it works on both new and old scars. For new scars, this scar removal gel will form an ultra-thin sheet of Silicon that continues to work for 24 hours a day, protecting the scar from bacterial invasion, which lessens the production of collagen. For old scars, the scar removal cream smoothes out the texture, lightens the colour and reduces the height of the scars.
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES: The Terez & Honor Scar removal gel is odourless, containing no additive of fragrance or unnecessary chemicals, which makes it perfect for those with sensitive skin, suitable for all ages, and can be applied to even places with tender skin.
- SOOTHES DISCOMFORTABLE: Our scar removal gel reduces the itching and discomfort that is associated with scaring by cooling it down and making sure that the area of the skin around the scar stays well hydrated.
- MAKEUP FRIENDLY: Our silicon-based scar removal gel dries quickly, so you can cover it with makeup right after for a flawless look. Makeup or sunscreen are also good for the scar as it provides some shielding from the sun, and reduces the discolouration.
Publisher: TEREZ & HONOR
The Terez & Honor Scar Remover Gel is your answer to scientifically proven scar removal. Our scar removal gel contains medical-grade silicone gel, which permanently reduces scar tissue by limiting the production of collagen, resulting in a softer and flatter scar. This is the far superior and natural way of Instead of lessening the scar as opposed to using chemicals to alter the texture and colour of the scar, which is potentially harmful to your skin.
It is best used immediately after the wound is healed, because the scar tissue begins to proliferate one month after the wound heals, reaching a peak in 3-6 months, and a mature scar is formed in about one year. The sooner the scar removal gel is used, the more active it is.
The Terez & Honor Scar removal gel has been clinically tested and is proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of scars from surgery, injury, c-sections, cosmetic procedures, burns or acne.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches
How to use
1. Remove all eye makeup. The skin around the eyes must be clean and dry.
2. For the best angle, use your mirror. Slightly tilt your head back and look down to expose the lash roots.
3. Using the fine brush applicator, gently apply the serum to the base of the upper eyelashes. You may apply the serum from one or both sides towards the center. Avoid getting the serum into your eyes.
4. Wait approximately 2-3 minutes minutes before applying any other products or before closing your eyes. The serum needs to completely dry.
5. Apply 1-2 times daily for 4-6 weeks.
Aqua, Glycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-4, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Aloe Ferox Leaf Juice, Wedelia Calendulacea Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Arginine, Panthenol, Biotin, Panax Ginseng Root, Biotin/Folic Acid/Cyanocobalamin/Niacinamide/Pantothenic, Acid/Pyridoxine/Riboflavin/Thiamine/Yeast Polypeptides, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum
Always be gentle. Rubbing or pulling your eyelashes may cause damage. Avoid getting the serum into your eyes. It may cause redness and/or itching. If it accidentally enters your eyes, immediately rinse with water to reduce the symptoms. Avoid applying it to the skin around the eyes. The serum may promote hair growth wherever applied. If any redness, irritation, allergic, or any other unwanted effects occur, stop using immediately and consult a doctor.